What is 360 Lace Wig?
Are you looking for the freedom to style your hair in the natural hair look that you want? The only requirement is that these 360 lace frontal wig human hair, set on the same natural hairline. This variant of lace wig is a cross between a full lace wig and a lace front wig. With the help of this 360 lace frontal wig, one need not worry about their edges showing and being able to demarcate the difference in natural hair and lace wig human hair.
What Exactly is a 360 Lace Wig Human Hair?
The 360 lace frontal wig is made using 360 full lace frontal and middle bundles. It is not full lace, but not lace front but covers the perimeters of the wig, allowing you the room to have a versatile amount of styling for your hair. If you are looking for a hair unit that is affordable, then the 360 lace frontal wig human hair.
Pros of 360 Wigs
360 lace frontal wig human hair has a wider parting room than any other kinds of wigs available. They have about 4″ parting space in the front and about 2″ at the back. They also have more wefts in the crown, and it is a fuller wig. These are some of the pros of having 360 lace wigs.
- They Give a Natural Look – If you have wavy hair along with baby hair in the front, this variant of 360 lace frontal wig human hair will give you a natural look that sits well with your own hair. The striking difference will not be a factor that one needs to worry about.
- One Has More Hairstyle Options – With flowing hair that comes with 360 lace frontal wig human hair, you can easily make many hairstyles such as a high ponytail, buns, and a variety of updos.
- They Are More Affordable – if you are looking for a hair wig of the sample type and heavier density, these wigs are more affordable than other variants available in the market. They are cost-effective and give you the same effect that more expensive wigs do.
Why Should You Choose 360 Lace Wigs?
All of the above features mentioned in the pros point to the fact that these lace wigs are perfect for just about anyone with a naturally wavy or curly hairstyle; they give one the choice to have a plethora of hairstyle options, experiment, and look as one’s mood fits. You could easily make goofy hairstyles, cute hairstyles when needed, or choose a simpler, sleek yet elegant hairstyle on more formal occasions.
Maintenance & Care
- Combing – Comb through the hair only when it is wet rather than when dry, as it will prevent all forms of breakages that cause split ends.
- Washing – On the other hand, make sure that co-washing and double-cleansing is done at least once a week when you use these hair wigs.
- Moisturize – Washing and drying isn’t the only thing one needs to worry about. Naturally sourced wigs need to be moisturized timely. Doing so and oiling the hair also keeps it glowing. By moisturizing one’s hair, they no longer will be vulnerable or fragile, and there will be lesser damage than expected normally.
- Sleeping – Sleeping wearing your extensions or wigs is a huge task in itself. Make sure that you never sleep on wet hair and that it is completely dry before sleeping. In case you wash your hair at night, make sure to dry it entirely using a hairdryer, or a better option would be to wash it during the daylight and let them air dry through the entire day.
- Laying Down – You could alternately use a styrofoam or mannequin head to hold your 360 lace frontal wig human hair in place, retaining the previously used style for another day. Or, you could put it to wash.